This Ramadan, make it your healthiest, fittest and best one ever — for yourself, your Deen and your family.
Do you know that exercising while fasting can speed up fat loss and muscle building, making you leaner and toner?
Exercising while fasting can also promote insulin sensitivity and ensure that the foods are stored only minimally as body fat.
Over one month, your body will be progressively better at burning fat which means you can look forward to better fat loss after Ramadan.
Which is why, for this upcoming month of Ramadan, I’m opening up 8 slots for up to 16 ladies only to train with me at my gym in Punggol!
Here are the details:
- You can train individually with me or grab a friend and pay cheaper. I can also match up if there’s someone who is interested to train with someone.
- You’ll meet me once a week for a 45-mins strength training session (don’t worry I won’t make you run) and you’ll be doing your own 30-min pre-iftar workout that I will be tailor-making for you 3 times a week.
- You’ll get an individualised meal plan and meal prep guide to feed your body properly so you’ll burn fat optimally
What you will get:
- 4 x 45 mins fat burning session (strength focus with minimal cardio)
- 1 health assessment and nutrition seminar to help you focus on your goals
- A tailor-made nutrition plan and meal prep guide for you to use during the month
- A post-Ramadan training and nutrition guide to help you get back to it after the month
Restrictions and starvations
Training during Ramadan means you will need to feed your body. I will make sure you don’t starve yourself and still get to enjoy your fav foods (within reasons of course!)
Tough workout sessions
Working out during Ramadan is both Science and Biomechanics. You won’t be doing any Spartan-race style training – instead we’ll be focusing on strength training involving compound movements so your body can burn fat and build lean muscle
Waste of time
Ramadan is indeed a spiritual month. Which is why you don’t need to spend too much time working out. 2 hrs and 15 mins is all you need per week so you can focus on your ibadah and still be feeling superbly healthy.
How it works
- Register using this link here: https://goo.gl/forms/XLmef2gcceHGX4cG3. Registration begins 8th May until all slots are filled up or 25th May whichever is earlier
- Make your payment through bank transfer or PayPal. Wait for a confirmation from us.
- Attend the group info session on Saturday 27th May 9.30am at Punggol. We will be taking measurements, doing a quick health check and there’s a 45-min nutrition for Ramadan talk today too.
- Training begins week of 29 May all the way until 23 June for 4 weeks
- After Ramadan training ends, you have the option to continue on face to face personal coaching, or transfer to our online only program at preferred rates or go at it on your own with our Post Ramadan Training Guide!
Available time slots
Here are the available slots, bracket denotes number of slots available. Unavailable slots will be strike-through
Monday: 5.15-6pm (2), 6.15-7pm (2)
Tuesday: 5.15-6pm (2), 6.15-7pm (2)
Thursday: 5.15-6pm (2), 6.15-7pm (2)
Friday: 5.15-6pm (2), 6.15-7pm (2)
Please note that these time slots are updated at 7am every morning and may not be accurate. To check live slots, Whatsapp Aqilah at 93850338 and we’ll be able to let you know.
Where is training located?
It’ll be conducted at our condo gym, 5-mins walk from Punggol MRT station (Exit D).
What if I feel tired, thirsty or light-headed during training?
We won’t be doing much cardio to minimise your body’s needs for water and we will be taking breaks in between during the session. The first two weeks will definitely be a challenge, however if you really take care of your nutrition with my guidance, you will find that it gets easier as the month go by. Commit to it, and show up. That’s all.
Sessions will be conducted in an air-conditioned gym or outdoors depending on the weather.
What if I miss a session due to sickness etc.?
The point of this training package is to make sure you show up, building consistency and a good habit on your end. If you HAVE to miss a session, a make-up session may be offered, but it depends on my schedule and is not guaranteed. Sessions are non-refundable if you miss them.
How much does it cost?
The Ramadan Nutrition and Training Package includes one info session, seminar and assessment, 4 x 45 mins training session @ Punggol, tailor made nutrition plans and recipes and a post-Ramadan guide.
Ramadan Nutrition and Training Package 2017 costs $400 for individual. If you can find a buddy, it’ll cost S$300 each.
If you don’t have a buddy but you’re cool with training with someone else, let me know in the registration form. I will find someone to train with you and if there is a match, I will refund $100 from your training fees. Please note that if there are no matches, you won’t be entitled to the $100 refund.
How do I register?
Fill up this form: https://goo.gl/forms/XLmef2gcceHGX4cG3 or the button below to sign up. Slots are available on a first come first served basis.
Email me at email@example.com or Whatsapp me at 93850338. I look forward to seeing you this Ramadan!