Face-to-Face Strength and Nutrition Coaching for Women
Next intake begins 9th January 2017. Spots available: 8. Applications close 31st Dec 2016 or when spots are taken up.
Want to lose fat and build lean muscle? How about getting stronger so you don’t have to depend on others so much? Want to supercharge your results with world-class strength training and nutrition coaching?
Registrations to have me personally coach you face-to-face is by applications only. Here’s what you have to do:
- Click the orange button below to apply for the FREE 90-min strength and nutrition consultation
- I will then give you a call within 48 hours to do a pre-screening.
- If you’re accepted, we’ll then go through a 90-min strength and nutrition assessment. This will allow me to assess your suitability in the program through various measures.
- There will be no obligation whatsoever after the assessment for you to take up personal coaching with me and vice versa. Being accepted for the assessment does not guarantee you a spot as my personal coaching client.
During the assessment, you will:
- Go through key measurements and troubleshooting
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses to determine where you’re at right now
- Assess your current nutrition level
- Troubleshoot results from the assessment
- Determine whether in-person coaching is suitable for you (or other types of training)
Why do I have to fill up an application form?
Good question and that’s because I’d like to screen who I work with before we begin. I’ll be honest, almost everyone who applies will get a shot at the assessment so don’t be afraid, go ahead and apply.
Where will the assessment be held at?
The assessment will be conducted at either The Strength Yard, 58 Joo Chiat Place (10 mins walk from Joo Chiat Complex) or at 1-Habit Nutrition HQ in Punggol (5 mins walk from Punggol MRT Station). You will have the option to choose where you’d like to be assessed when making the appointment.
Do I have to lift heavy weights? What if I become bulky?
No you won’t. At least not at our first appointment. Remember, the first appointment is for us to determine your level. Working with a Coach also means you stay safe and progress appropriately. If you have huge goals to compete one day, then great — we can talk about that. Otherwise, we’ll just get you healthy and moving and lose those fats so you can lean up!
Ladies, about becoming bulky, let’s be honest here. There’s no way you can be bulky because you’re lifting weights. We’re seasoned weight lifters and we are definitely not bulky. Unless you’re taking specific drugs and supplements, you will look better and feel insanely good. Don’t believe me? Check out these ladies here.
Are there any obligation to sign up for coaching after the free assessment?
Absolutely not. In fact, not everyone who goes through this assessment is eligible for in-person coaching. There must be some sort of chemistry between you and your coach for epic results to happen so if either party don’t feel the same, coaching is unfortunately not for us.
However, we know that there are some free-ballers out there who misuse and take advantage of this free assessment. Please don’t. We publish our prices below openly for two reasons — so that people who are genuinely interested and motivated to get epic results can have the chance to be assessed and know what they’re going for and two, so that if you know you can’t afford it, you won’t schedule a free assessment. It’s easy, so please be kind. It’s human.
How much does in-person coaching cost?
Our in-person coaching cost S$1500 for the entire 12 weeks. You may also pay monthly at S$550 per month for three months.
When do I make payment?
Payment is due one week before we begin. Payments will need to be made either by cash or bank transfer. You may pay monthly, due on the 25th of every month or upfront. If you choose to pay upfront, you will save S$150.
What do I get with in-person Coaching?
For our in-person clients, you will get:
- 3 months of personalised strength and conditioning training for a total of 12 sessions
- 3 months of our 1-Habit Nutrition Online Coaching Program, delivered online with daily habits, lessons and assessments to get you on track
What happens when the 3 months is over?
Once the 3 months is over, your Coach and you will discuss what’s the best step moving forward for you. You will either leave the program entirely, have the option to renew for another 3 months or stick with our 1-Habit Nutrition Coaching Program only.
Whatever the option, do know that we have your best interest at heart.
What other options do I have if I don’t want an in-person coaching?
You may also consider our Online Strength and Nutrition Coaching Program delivered online. Click here to learn more about the program.
Schedule a FREE 90-min Strength and Nutrition Coaching Assessment with our Head Coach, Aqilah Norazman NOW!
Click the orange button below to schedule an appointment!